Can walking help you to lose weight? So many of us do sports, go to the gym, and try different diets… And all this time we didn’t even realize that everyday lengthy walks, as shown by a number of studies, are no less effective against excess pounds. However, there are some rules you should follow for walking to replace a whole set of exercises. Keep in mind, for example, that you should never follow your friend’s schedule even if you exercise together. You need your own plan!
How to turn a walk into a training set 0:40
How many steps to make per day to lose weight 1:30
How to prolong your walks 2:18
How to walk correctly 3:23
The rules of walking you need to follow 4:35
#excessweight #weightloss #loseweight
– For best results, you should follow a regular schedule and use a pace counter. This device will tell you how much you’ve walked during the day.
– Keep in mind that the result depends on your characteristics, lifestyle, food habits, and health condition. You should always count your daily workout routine very carefully.
– Try to driving or taking a bus less. If you become bored quickly during long walks, try to listen to your favorite music or radio.
– Stop using elevators and escalators. At least for a month.
– Walk your dog for longer. It will make both you and your dog much healthier and happier.
– Keep in mind that your steps are uneven and can vary from a foot to a yard. To count your step length, measure a distance of 30 to 65 feet, and cover it at your usual pace while counting steps.
– Start with a light load, gradually increasing the duration and pace. You should raise the length of your walks first, and only then increase the tempo. The loads should be adequate for your health.
– Practice walking regularly. A walk a week won’t do you any good. If you can’t take walks every day, then do it at least 2-3 times a week. It can be done at any convenient time but no earlier than 1-1.5 hours after a meal.
– You should also remember that a slow walk over a short distance will be useless. However, if you walk too fast and for too long being unprepared, you may even cause harm to yourself.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: